Sunday, September 11, 2005

NeW, nEw...

NeW, nEw...
if i liked or wanted to be something that I'm not, something new, a kind of jerk off gentleman who carries bird shit and moves only one face muscle at a time, trying blindly to shadow his own bed despite his lost sense of humour and hearing.
If i wanted to be him, you could personally bash my head with any large sculpture you could put over YOUR head, and feel absolutely no remorse at all for the death of a new face.
FVCK YOV :)
New face in town, slightly bitter and somehow bald, as of now entering you living space between your bathroom and your dormitory.
when needed call 1-800-911-jerk.
This time fully equiped to erease any remembrance of the pure breed gentledorks.
By now you should be hooked to the story superbitch, pardon my spanish. I am really bored actually,
and always talking to myself.
If i want to start something, maybe i should start forgetting.
mark 1:
-how old
-how beautifull
-how solo
Then and only then it is permitted to move ahead.

By now I wish I was officially dead
Only tell me your secrets
They will be safe
with the unknown
and when you come
it won't be here...
I will be dead
and you'll be
burdenless

Freaking out on myself!

Without tonight this affair would probably end in a death desease.

Maybe, just maybe my life could work.

hang on to All your stupid thoughts.
amen.

Im so sorry about everything, i could cry and step all over me.

Let me handle this affair. Alright?

There is a thunder in our hearts.

me, i wish we could be together, no words.

but in time i learn that my heart follows no one, and tries to tear everything apart like fallen pieces of a broken puzzle.
And with her in mind, whoever that is, i always run to the nearest station before i faint.

sex has become actively a form of torture, wanting, possibly could get some, but denying the chance because of what I'm really not sure.
I feel I've lost purpose of this road, wanting nothing but to fall for someone and make the way better.

creepy to call for you again with this whole mess in mind. but if we are able to forget then we are really fucked.

between me and you there is absolutely nothing more than my desire to kill you.

when i arrive at your doorstep, blind, dusty and horny, you will really get to know me.

Blasted like a dying bird, featherless and stupidly unable to fly accross for you.

ps1: please correct my english, it is not my first language...
ps2: now that you read me, please kill me, ok? ;) thanx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that one of your problems is that you are so focused on yourself, that you can´t really see anyone else.
Maybe you should open your eyes in front of a mirror, abandon that holy vanity, crust a piece of glass in your arms and face, and watch the blood crying all over your naked body.
Its the sweetest pain you´ll ever feel, and the scars you get if you dont die, and the fear of your sicotic open bloody eyes, the mess in your chest, the screams, the open skin.. If you do this exercise once a week, I promise it will help you in every possible way.
Now, if for some weird reason it doesnt work, just call me and I´ll kill you.
I´ll eat your heart, if there is one.